The golfers: your choices
We suggest the important ones are :
- How much time you can afford for golf, including travelling time.
- How long you take to get round the golf course.
- How you conduct yourself on the course – and influence others.
- Which format of the game you decide/prefer to play.
- What you choose to pay for equipment and what you are prepared to pay for a round.
Are these assumptions right?
Let’s see what the results of the REAL golf survey tell us about them, once they are known.